I am a former Texas Peace Officer (reactivating my license), a licensed police officer in another state, the military, or federal service. Do you offer a course to allow me to become a Texas Peace Officer?

Return to Frequently Asked Questions

We do have a Supplemental Peace Officer #1018 course for applicants with licensed police experience in other states, the military, federal service, or former Texas Peace Officers (reactivating their license) to become Texas Peace Officers.

Copyright © OSS Academy®. All rights reserved.

121.21.7567.0: JPR-OH-WEB04